Things just got personal...
Our new engraving service just added another layer of personalisation to our distinctive style and makes for the perfect, extra-special gifts and keepsakes.
Names, dates, words of power and meaning — perhaps even a secret message. With our four font options to choose from, your purchase just got a lot more personal.
Our font choices are available in lower and uppercase letters — make sure you type your message out as you intend it to be engraved!
Each engravable piece has a character limit set when you select your choices. Here are a few of our ideas:
- Names & initials — Children, pets, friends, significant others etc.
- Birthdays — Meaningful dates, milestones birthdays...
- Anniversaries and important — First date, first house, wedding date.
- Graduations — Dates and qualifications.
- Christenings & confirmations — Godparents, dates etc.
- Empowering sentiments — words of spiritual or personal meaning
Terms of Service
Our engraving service is here to personalise your order to your specification. As such, by placing an engraving order you agree to our additional terms:
- All engraving is completed in "lowercase", "UPPERCASE" and "Title Case" as submitted in order.
- Our engraving pieces are non-returnable due to their personalised nature.
- Any changes to the engraving message have to be made in writing and must arrive by 2pm the same working day, or if ordered after this cut-off time, by 2pm the following working day.
- Our aim is to despatch all personalised orders within 5–7 working days of receipt of order. If you require your order sooner, please contact us for details and availability before placing your order.
- Kit Heath will not be liable for any typos or errors in the order submitted. Should an error occur due to Kit Heath, a replacement will be offered free of charge.
- At peak times, we may have to extend our despatch times. We aim to communicate delivery times directly with you as and when any changes occur.
- We reserve the right not to engrave messages/words deemed offensive or derogatory at our discretion.