KitHeath.com is the Brand Website owned and run by Kit Heath Ltd (‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’). We are committed to ensuring our customers’ (‘You’, ‘Your’) privacy is protected at all times and have taken steps to keep any information collected through the Website secure.
To tailor our services and make them relevant to you, we collect personal data about you throughout your shopping experience on the Website. This data is collected as you engage on our Website and allows us to communicate with you, whether to discuss your order with you, change of services, or alert you of any logistical changes in your order processing. Where you have voluntarily opted to receive marketing communications from us, we will contact you in relation to any new launches, product stock updates, and for any other marketing purposes.
What Personal Data is Collected?
We collect information about you through different means as and when you use our Website. Information you may give us:
- Your Personal identification (such as Name, Date of Birth, and Gender)
- Your Contact and Location information (such as Email, Telephone Number, Billing, and Delivery Addresses)
- Your Purchase and Returns history
- Your Marketing Preferences (such as Your consent when subscribing to our E-newsletter or Direct Marketing)
- Enquiries, comments, and feedback about our services, whether via Email, Social Media, or otherwise
We will also keep a record of any correspondence we receive from you by telephone or in writing (email or otherwise).
Automatically Collected Data
Some non-sensitive data is collected automatically, such as information about your browser, device, or operating system you use to access our Website. We also track information relating to your visit, such as:
Time, day, and duration of your visit
- Products added to the basket and purchased
Publicly Available Data
We also collect publicly available personal data from third parties, such as your engagement with our marketing and social channels. This may include but is not limited to information about:
- The content you viewed
- Adverts you interacted with
- Your geographic location
By reviewing your Privacy settings for these third parties, you may be able to control what data is available in the public domain.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Your data constitutes part of the service provided to you:
- A personalised service, including fulfilling your orders
- Communicating with you in relation to the service we provide
- Verifying your identity in relation to payments we receive from you for our services
- Responding to enquiries, feedback, and/or complaints you may send us
We will also use your personal data where you’ve consented its use to:
- Place cookies to provide a better and personalised service to you
- Sending marketing campaigns relating to our services
- Any other use of your data will be explained to you at the time, or where it is required by law.
You can withdraw your consent and request the removal of any of your personal data from our databases by writing to us:
Kit Heath Ltd
You may also at any time request to view any data we hold about you, subject to verification of your identity.
We will never sell your data for use by third parties. We will at times share your data with third parties where required, such as to:
- Fulfill an order by courier
- Process payments
- Maintain databases relating to our services
- Send targeted advertising, such as Google, Instagram, and Facebook
We use Klarna as the provider of our checkout. This means that we might transfer your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna when the checkout is loaded, in order for Klarna to manage your purchase. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
How We Retain Your Personal Data
Your data is stored with appropriate measures taken to keep it secure. We keep your data as long as is necessary to continue our service to you.
To request changes to your details or request the removal of personal data by writing to us:
Kit Heath Ltd
Our services are not designed to target, nor do we knowingly collect personal data relating to children under the age of 16. Children under the age of 16 wishing to use our services should do so under the supervision of a guardian or parent.
We use third-party hosting and payment processing. To process orders and services, some data has to be passed on to these third parties, such as credit card numbers to our payment processors, SagePay, and PayPal. The transfer of this data is strictly protected by SSL encryption. We do not store your financial data relating to individual transactions.
While we are committed to keeping your data safe, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content provided by third parties. This includes, but may not be limited to
- stockist websites selling or featuring designs from Kit Heath
- social media sites from which we obtain public data
Kit Heath Ltd reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time, any such revisions will take effect as of the date they are posted here.
Any questions regarding this privacy statement should be directed to:
Kit Heath Ltd