KitHeath.com is the Brand Website owned and run by Kit Heath Ltd (‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’). We are committed to ensuring our customers’ (‘You’, ‘Your’) privacy is protected at all times and have taken steps to keep any information collected through the Website secure.
To tailor our services and make them relevant to you, we collect personal data about you throughout your shopping experience on the Website. This data is collected as you engage on our Website and allows us to communicate with you, whether to discuss your order with you, change of services, or alert you of any logistical changes in your order processing. Where you have voluntarily opted to receive marketing communications from us, we will contact you in relation to any new launches, product stock updates and for any other marketing purposes.
We collect information about you through different means as and when you use our Website. Information you may give us:
- Your Personal identification (such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender)
- Your Contact and Location information (such as Email, Telephone Number, Billing and Delivery Addresses)
- Your Purchase and Returns history
- Your Marketing Preferences (such as Your consent when subscribing to our E-newsletter or Direct Marketing)
- Enquiries, comments, and feedback about our services, whether via Email, Social Media, or otherwise
We will also keep a record of any correspondence we receive from you by telephone or in writing (email or otherwise).
Some non-sensitive data is collected automatically, such as information about your browser, device, or operating system you use to access our Website. We also track information relating to your visit, such as:
- Time, day, and duration of your visit
- Products added to the basket and purchased
We also collect publicly available personal data from third parties, such as your engagement with our marketing and social channels. This may include but is not limited to information about:
- The content you viewed
- Adverts you interacted with
- Your geographic location
By reviewing your Privacy settings for these third parties, you may be able to control what data is available in the public domain.
Your data constitutes part of the service provided to you:
- A personalised service, including fulfilling your orders
- Communicating with you in relation to the service we provide
- Verifying your identity in relation to payments we receive from you for our services
- Responding to enquiries, feedback and/or complaints you may send us
We will also use your personal data where you’ve consented its use to:
- Place cookies to provide a better and personalised service to you
- Sending marketing campaigns relating to our services
Any other use of your data will be explained to you at the time, or where it is required by law.
You can withdraw your consent and request the removal of any of your personal data from our databases by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Customer Services, Kit Heath Ltd, Millennium House, Roundswell, North Devon, EX31 3TD.
You may also at any time request to view any data we hold about you, subject to verification of your identity.
We will never sell your data for use by third parties. We will at times share your data with third parties where required, such as to:
- Fulfill an order by courier
- Process payments
- Maintain databases relating to our services
- Send targeted advertising, such as Google, Instagram, and Facebook
Your data is stored with appropriate measures taken to keep it secure. We keep your data as long as is necessary to continue our service to you.
To request changes to your details or request the removal of personal data, contact us via email at email@example.com or by writing to Customer Services, Kit Heath Ltd, Millennium House, Roundswell, North Devon, EX31 3TD.
Our services are not designed to target, nor do we knowingly collect personal data relating to children under the age of 16. Children under the age of 16 wishing to use our services should do so under the supervision of a guardian or parent.
- Strictly necessary cookies — These are essential to enable you to navigate through the website (such as recognising a logged in/logged out status, or the contents of your shopping basket).
- Performance cookies — These are used for website analytics, such as tracking how you use the website.
- Functionality cookies — These allow the browser to remember your choices and settings.
- Targeting/advertising cookies — These are used to provide targeted advertising relating to your browsing habits and recent searches.
You can read more about cookies at http://www.cookielaw.org
We use third-party hosting and payment processing. To process orders and services, some data has to be passed on to these third parties, such as credit card numbers to our payment processor, Sage Pay, and PayPal. The transfer of this data is strictly protected by SSL encryption. We do not store your financial data relating to individual transactions.
While we are committed to keeping your data safe, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content provided by third parties. This includes, but may not be limited to
- stockist websites selling or featuring designs from Kit Heath
- social media sites from which we obtain public data
Kit Heath Ltd reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time, any such revisions will take effect as of the date they are posted here.
Any questions regarding this privacy statement should be directed to us via email or in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Customer Services, Kit Heath Ltd, Millennium House, Roundswell, North Devon, EX31 3TD.