Terms & Conditions
You can buy Kit Heath jewellery online from our approved stockists which can be found via our store finder or online at www.kitheath.com.
All our prices on the website are in GBP sterling, so if you are ordering from overseas, you may want to work out the exchange rate and any charges which your bank may charge for the transaction.
We reserve the right to change any advertised price without notice, our aim is to offer the best designed quality sterling silver jewellery brand at affordable prices. In the event of misprints or error in pricing, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Promo codes – very occasionally you may be offered or win a discount code, only one offer can be used at any one time. Promo codes have to be applied at time of purchase and cannot be used retrospectively. Where a promo code has an expiry date, the offer has to be used within the time frame given and cannot be honoured beyond this. Any offers are subject to the discretion of Kit Heath Ltd and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
If your order cannot be fulfilled for some reason, you will be offered an equally lovely alternative or given a full refund with our apologies.
Payments can be made by Paypal, credit or debit card online. Rest assured we do everything within our power to keep your order and payment details secure.
Payment will be debited to your account on despatch of your order which is usually on the same day of ordering if it is made before 2pm.
We charge a set amount for your delivery, no matter how many items you order. This includes postage, packing and insurance.
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same working day, however during busy periods this cannot be guaranteed. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will be unable to make any alterations to your order or delivery options. Due to any reasons beyond our control, eg adverse weather, our delivery times are only an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. If you have chosen a guaranteed delivery service, in the event that your delivery promise cannot be met, you will be offered a full refund including delivery costs. We cannot accept responsibility for any missed deliveries which are beyond our control, nor for any inconvenience consequently caused.
The cost of delivery depends on the speed of delivery required and destination country and is calculated during the checkout stage – see ‘Delivery’ section for further information.
Our engraving service is here to personalise your order to your specification. As such, by placing an engraving order you agree to our additional terms:
- All engraving is completed in "lowercase", "UPPERCASE" and "Title Case" as submitted in order.
- Our engraving pieces are non-returnable due to their personalised nature.
- Any changes to the engraving message have to be made in writing and must arrive by 2pm the same working day, or if ordered after this cut-off time, by 2pm the following working day.
- Our aim is to despatch all personalised orders within 5–7 working days of receipt of order. If you require your order sooner, please contact us for details and availability before placing your order.
- Kit Heath will not be liable for any typos or errors in the order submitted. Should an error occur due to Kit Heath, a replacement will be offered free of charge.
- At peak times, we may have to extend our despatch times. We aim to communicate delivery times directly with you as and when any changes occur.
- We reserve the right not to engrave messages/words deemed offensive or derogatory at our discretion.
For more information about the service, please see the Engraving page.
Our jewellery comes with a money back guarantee. If you change your mind, all our jewellery can be returned within 14 days from purchase – see ‘Returns’ section.
Trademark and Copyright
Kit Heath is the owner of the registered trademark Kit Heath and is the owner of copyright, design right and registered jewellery designs.
Wear It. Share It Campaign
- Kit Heath offers its customers the opportunity to share images of themselves wearing Kit Heath jewellery for a chance to win £100 to spend at KitHeath.com.
- All entrants must be 18 or over
- To validate an entry, you must:
- Post the image publicly on Social Media Platforms
- Tag it #mykitheath
- By submitting your entry you agree to assign to Kit Heath all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee (including usage rights) to the image. All submissions and any other supporting material will become the exclusive property of Kit Heath upon receipt.
- Kit Heath reserves the right to publicly re-share any images submitted and/or tagged #mykitheath and may use these in further promotional campaigns.
- Kit Heath will only contact the winner directly, on a maximum monthly basis, subject to sufficient submissions.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed in any Kit Heath concessions or retailer stockists and must be redeemed at KitHeath.com.
- Kit Heath shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
- Entries which violate Community Rules, are deemed offensive or discriminatory in any way will not be accepted.
- There will be no cash alternative.
- Kit Heath reserves the right to change these terms and/or withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
- Any statutory rights remain unaffected.