Terms & Conditions
You can purchase Kit Heath jewellery directly from us online at kitheath.com, or in-store and/or online from any of our approved retailer partners. You can find your nearest stockist using our .
All our prices on the website are in GBP, so if you are ordering from overseas, you may want to work out the exchange rate and any charges which your bank may charge for the transaction.
We reserve the right to change any advertised price without notice, our aim is to offer the best-designed quality sterling silver jewellery brand at affordable prices. In the event of misprints or errors in pricing, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
If your order cannot be fulfilled for any reason, you will be offered an equally lovely alternative or given a full refund with our apologies.
Very occasionally you may be offered a discount code. Only one offer can be used at any one time. Sale items are excluded from all Promo codes. Promo codes must be applied at the time of purchase and cannot be used retrospectively. Where a promo code has an expiry date, the offer has to be used within the time frame given and cannot be honoured outside of the valid dates. Any offers are subject to the discretion of Kit Heath Ltd and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Payments can be made by PayPal, Klarna (available in UK only), or debit/credit card online. Rest assured we do everything within our power to keep your order and payment details secure.
We aim to despatch all orders (excluding engraved pieces) placed before 2 pm on the same working day, however during busy periods this cannot be guaranteed. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will be unable to make any alterations to it or to the delivery option. Due to any reason beyond our control, e.g. adverse weather, our delivery times are only an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. We cannot accept responsibility for any missed deliveries or subsequent inconveniences which are beyond our control.
The cost of delivery depends on the speed of delivery required and the destination country and is calculated during the checkout stage — see our Delivery page for further information.
Our engraving service is here to personalise your order to your specification. As such, by placing an engraving order you agree to our additional terms:
- All engraving is completed in "lowercase", "UPPERCASE" and "Title Case" as submitted in order.
- Our engraving pieces are non-returnable due to their personalised nature.
- Any changes to the engraving message have to be made in writing and must arrive by 2 pm the same working day, or if ordered after this cut-off time, by 2 pm the following working day.
- Our aim is to despatch all personalised orders within 5–7 working days of receipt of order. If you require your order sooner, please for details and availability before placing your order.
- Kit Heath will not be liable for any typos or errors in the order submitted. Should an error occur due to Kit Heath, a replacement will be offered free of charge.
- At peak times, we may have to extend our despatch times. We aim to communicate delivery times directly with you as and when any changes occur.
- We reserve the right not to engrave messages/words deemed offensive or derogatory at our discretion.
For more information about the service, please see thepage.
We want you to be really pleased with your purchase so our jewellery comes with a money-back guarantee. We are happy for you to return any unwanted pieces within 30 days of the order being delivered for a refund or replacement — please see the page for our full returns policy and process.
Trademark & Copyright
Kit Heath is the owner of the registered trademark 'Kit Heath' and is the owner of copyright, design right and registered jewellery designs.
Kit Heath Ltd (trading as 'Kit Heath')
Registered in England and Wales Reg No 03183075 | VAT Reg No GB791189690